Sunday, January 7, 2024

2016 North Coast Repertory Theater

I'm so happy my artwork is juried into this show at the adjoining gallery for the United States premiere of Georges Feydeau's comedy play, Now You See ItWhile creating this "tongue-in-cheek" piece with the production's main characters in mind, I thought of Vaudeville actors and magicians I saw during my childhood at Disneyland's old "PEPSI" theatre in Anaheim, CA.

This is my Carlsbad CA Pine tree composited with other elements into a composition printed on canvas.

Love Supposed


The artist's reception is Thursday, March 3, 6-7:30PM. The Play and Gallery Showing runs through March 20th. The theater adjoins the cafe and gallery showcasing relevant artworks by recognized artists. 
... an outrageously funny farce by the French master of the form, Georges Feydeau, in a brilliant translation by British playwright Kenneth McLeish. 


North Coast Repertory Theatre Café and Gallery
987 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Suite D
Solana Beach, CA 92075